Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hand painting - 30 Dec 2012

Last night was extremely chilly outside and I chose to stay at home and watched TV instead of going out.

However, my hands were itchy again and wanted to have some colours on while nothing really interested on TV before the Master Chef program. Lol  So I did two quick hand paintings and probably these two will be my last painting in 2012 hahaha.  I am here wishing you have amazing 2013 year coming and I am sure I will do more different makeup and painting things in the brand new year.
I am looking forward to find out my mystery future and hope I can do even better than 2012.

Once again, happy new year to you all and if any makeup/ body painting enquiries, please feel free to let me know (makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com).  xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment