Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What a busy Sunday - 2 Dec 2012 - Part Two

Makeup outjob at ATV

After finished the bridesmaids makeup in the morning, I went to another makeup job for a TV show which calls "ATV Hong Kong Loving Hearts 2012 Presentation Ceremony" to help doing makeup for ATV Miss Asia 2012, some TV artists and guests.
It was really a long day and finished all work by 8:30pm, although I felt so tired after, it was really great time to meet different people and put makeup on them still.

For more photos about this event, please check out my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiki-L-Makeup/270011989711678

By the way, I am accepting appointments now for Xmas/ New Year's Eve party makeup service, please contact me for booking. (makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com)
聖誕/跨年派對化妝造型服務預約













No comments:

Post a Comment