Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Simple look for going out - 19 Dec 2012

Yesterday, I did a simple makeup look before I go out for outjob and dinner with a friend afterwards. It was good and nice time to meet a very sweet client but the client prefers not disclosing her photos public so I need to accept and protect my client.  Therefore, sorry about that no outjob photos here for your reference guys but I am posing the makeup I did myself for making up.  Hope you all like it.
I used very natural false eye-lashes and earth tone eye-shadow also black eye gel on the upper inner eye-line and white colour lower water line to make the eyes even shaper because the eyes makeup is the very important one apart from the base/foundation I did.

For the face, I did very light orange cheeks and a bit shading and the lips I used a sweet pink lips-glossy which close to my lips colour.  P.S. if you wanna do some similar look, remember the shading and blush should not be too intense.

Feel free to let me know if you have any makeup enquiry (makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com).

Have great day to you all and Merry Xmas in advance.

P.S. Xmas look will be coming shortly, stay stunned guys. XOXO



 


No comments:

Post a Comment