Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Causal Look for going out

Recently, I like doing simple causal makeup for myself before going out instead of big smokey eyes style.  Well I guess sometimes I wanna be simple like everybody else.  Although that is causal makeup, the eyes area is one of important part I am focusing on.  I used earth tone light eye-shadow with blended black eyeliner (I used pencil version) which can blend easily also white sliver eye-shadow at front to pop out the eyes and make the eyes shaper in the total look.  Finally, I just applied a bit wing end of the eyeliner to create "cat eyes" version with a pair of natural false eyelashes.
Hope you guys like that and Merry Xmas to you all in advance!!!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line "makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com". 




No comments:

Post a Comment