Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Finally heading home now!!

Finally heading home now after exhausted "working/walking" days and didn't sleep well at night as usual. It was one of the reason drove me that tired without enough resting and sleepy but gotta got up damn early this morning for my day started.

Today really isn't my day to walk that long to carry a heavy bag and I bet that's at least 1/3 weight of my body weight. Anyhow, I just can't wait to drop it off at first when I got home.

Since I was away Hong Kong these two days and didn't find much time to hear the News until this morning when I wrote up to have quick checked on TV. Just realized Boston got a terrible attack by dirty bombs and got people die and serious physical hurt and probably mentally as well. Such insane people who made such thing happen, really need to put into justice!!!! What-a-such-cool-blood animal!!! Apart from this attack, some accidents happened in Hong Kong and caused people dead, also an earthquake happened somewhere between Iraq and India last two days.

That make me realized to treasure every single moment with the person I love and care, coz no one knows what's gonna happen next in our life. Something if you missed and that might be probably one chance in the life, so I also take every possibilities/chance whichever comes to me no matter that's about the makeup I am passioning to do or the person I love/care. So you guys should also think about that and do something too if someone/something is worth for you.

Last but not least, if you have any makeup enquiries, feel free to drop me a line by e-mail or Facebook me.

Have a good day to you all!!

Love xoxo

Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment