Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Makeup Outjob (official images) - 16 March 2013

Right, finally got time to post the final images of the makeup outjob I done on 16 March. I'm very happy with the outcome and I hope you guys like that as much I do too.
In last a few days, I was trying to keep myself very busy and exhausted so able to sleep at nights coz something happened and I didn't wanna share it here yet and I need to think the ways to sort it out first but don't worry guys, I know what I am doing and I'm totally fine. Just wanna keep myself busy all the time especially for makeup coz I really love doing it and that help me to totally focus without thinking anything else.
Therefore, always feel free to drop me a line for any makeup enquires!
Ermm don't know much else to say here for the moment coz really exhausted after hell training and probably just sleep straight away when I got home and hopefully I got my energy back tomorrow for makeup outjob again!

Have a good good nite to you all!

Love
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment