Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My latest makeup works on facebook page

Sorry guys, haven't been posting last couple days and been busy for makeup outjobs. I just finally managed to post all the makeup jobs backstage on my Facebook page, if anyone of you wanna know what I had been done, just click to my page for finding out.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiki-L-Makeup/270011989711678?refid=17

Anyhow, I will try my best to post the final version here once I got the official one from the photographer.

Right, gotta go for my "hell training" now to get my body in a better shape for the coming shooting in May. Also it's better to make me tired at least for tonight instead of thinking something I just don't wanna to pop-up in my mind!!
I probably also need time to clear something first so I might not post that often lately. So in that case, please keep eyes on my Facebook page if you wanna find out more my latest makeup works!
P.S. more makeup styles are coming!!

Last but not least, if anyone got makeup enquires, please feel free to contact me anytime!

Love!! xoxo
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment