Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Makeup Outjob (final version) - 28 March 2013

Hey guys, this is one of the final version of the makeup outjob done on 28 March 2013. You always can check more about this section on my Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiki-L-Makeup/270011989711678

Last couple days were so busy and quite exhausted. If you see me in real and you probably can see the "exhausting" wrote on my face!! Hahaha even so, I was still really enjoyed especially the last weekend coz I had done 4 natural makeups that similar to this one to show the best side of models also done two awesome creative makeups! I am really happy for the outcome of the creative makeups that I'm really satisfied and so proud of myself for that, of course also the photographer Tim and models!! Without them, I can't did such amazing thing and I just can't wait to share with you guys the final version of the images!! So please keep eyes on my Facebook page and here as well!!

Right, gotta go and will back to Hong Kong late tomorrow evening so if you have any makeup enquiries, feel free to drop me a line on facebook or e-mail.

Love xoxo
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment