Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The night out of HK

It was long walking and working day which you probably can tell from my face with that tired. Another reason I got so tired coz I just can't sleep at all even the hotel room is pretty good and tidy, I just have no ideas why I woke up every hour and half automatically. How annoying is that? Well I know and I try to relax and keep telling myself to sleep last night coz I need the energy for today walking/working before I'm going back to HK this late evening.

Anyhow, I can eat some quite traditional Indian food last night which was good and at least better than the one at hotel. Lol

Right time to go and get ready for the day before heading home.

Have a good one there to you all!

Love xoxo

Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmai.com

No comments:

Post a Comment