Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Colours playing

Sorry guys, I didn't post much often latest coz I got some makeup projects working on. Although having busy time lately, but you know what, this is (all about makeup things) what I am really enjoy doing and passion in it. Still, I will try my best to post more often but can't guarantee. :)

Here is some quite body-paint last Sunday and Monday night while I got my right ankle hurt and rest at home. I was suddenly got "itchy" and wanted to play with my colours to see how that gonna turn out. So these what I did.  Personally, I quite like the crazy orange colour even the pattern is not the best I like because I was just randomly paint something silly.  Anyhow, I pretty sure I will use the crazy orange for some makeup later.  Wanna find out what am I going to do with it? Just keep eyes on my blog or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiki-L-Makeup/270011989711678)

P.S. if you have any makeup enquires, please feel free to contact me (makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment