Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

My Friday Look - 22 March 2013

It is Friday and probably the party time started for most of you, right? What's your look for that? Any clues? Hot, sexy wild? Or sweet innocent princess look? Or kinda in between? Feel free to share your though and look with me.

Right, here is my look today and I used two purple plus a black eyeshadow and draw the wink effect eyeliner then apply the false upper eyelashes to create the cool look which match my "rock" leather jacket. Although, this is my first time trying purple for myself which colours I'm definitely not used to carry and I know most of girls wont apply such colours at all in their entirely life coz most of them will think purple or pink for Asian will look puffy eyes and hard to carry. In fact, if you know how to use it right and match the total look then I'm pretty sure you all can carry any colours. Just give it a try, guys.
You know I can just go to the party or date right after work with this look.
It looks sexy cool so try not to stick with one look or makeup. Keep trying new things and you will discover more fun from it coz that's what I'm doing.

So time to go now, drop me a line if you have any question or any makeup enquires.

Love
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment