Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick body-paint before bed time - 20 March 2013

This is what I did last night after long day and before bed. Just love the way I got my hands in this beauty "dirty" lol and it turned into not bad outcome, isn't it? I hope you guys are thinking the same way :)

As I said last time, I'm quite busy lately for some makeup projects and my on-diet training, still I hope I can keep managing to post something here to share with you all.

I got so many makeup ideas going on in my mind that I wanna try and play with, I just hope I can fulfill and cable to make as many as I can this year! However, I just need to take steps for each one so pleases be patient for that and stay in touch with my blog.

Last but not least, don't be afraid to contact me for any makeup enquiries.

Right, gotta go for my hell training and hopefully I can keep the good body-shape for the coming projects.

Take care and have nice evening/ day wherever you are!

Love
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment