Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Makeup outjob backstage on 16 March 2013

Hey guys, I hope you all are going to have a very great morning start the day :-)

Herewith some backstage photos of my makeup job done in last Sat.
I don't know how to tell you here how much I enjoyed doing it apart from suffering the pain from my sprained right ankle. Lucky that I saw the Chinese bone-setter to reduce the pain before I started doing makeup.  Well, it helped but trust me, you don't wanna know process of the Chinese bone-setter.

Anyways, back to my makeup that day, I worked with the awesome photographer Tim M. again and met a new charming sweet girl Jesscia W. originally, we planed to do the natural look shooting only, however, another girl just pull out last minute for second slot shooting so we spent the time with Jesscia for changing another creative look which was out of our any expected that gonna happened but it did eventually.
And ah I would say that happened was good at some points coz we definitely got some nice shots.  All we have to wait is the official photos and I will share with you guys once I got from Tim.  Just be patient a little bit hehehe.


Just keep eyes on my blog or facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiki-L-Makeup/270011989711678)

P.S. if you have any makeup enquires, please feel free to contact me (makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com)















No comments:

Post a Comment