Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Set of 2 handmade hair accessories - 26 March 2013

This is what I did last night - set of 2 handmade hair accessories and I'm quite happy with it actually. It's a very girly style and good for wedding but a bit complicated to make it, isn't it? Well yeah but I finally made it.
Meanwhile, I'm quite full schedule for makeup lately and preparing/thinking some makeup ideas that I wanna do so I didn't even got time for posting the last weekend makeup outjobs. I will try my best to share something with you all tomorrow but again no guarantee coz really depends my workload tomorrow and makeup outjob too of course!
Anyhow, I am still happy to share what I have done so far.
Right, I gotta go and try to get some more makeup stuff (hopefully will able to find something interesting).
Once again, thanks so much for the one who fill up my schedule! I just love to be busy for doing makeup so yeah bring it on if you have any makeup enquires!

Love xoxo
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment