Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Outjob backstage - 24 March 2013 (Part I)

Sorry guys for taking about a week to post my outjob picture took on 24 March coz been busy on very full schedule of makeup outjobs lately. And I just done another one today even my stomach is not good today and that's suck to have such pain while doing jobs. It only helped a bit after taking pills but I probably just head home and get some rest coz I need to recover for tomorrow and Sunday jobs too.

Right back to my Outjob on 24 March, this was the first session that day and I did two style for him. One was natural look and one crazy demon style. He just nailed both of them and with wide range face expression. He is really impressed! Tim (photographer) and I were very surprised that he can even do "Jim Carrey" face! I really enjoyed doing makeup with him plus he is so hot, isn't he?

For second session, I did makeup for a sweet girl and I will share the photos to you all later.

Right, time for me to get some rest now and get ready to fight for tomorrow makeup.

Love
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment