Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter body-paint - 27 March 2013

Last night I did some shopping to expend "the colour of my world". I love those colours and I just can't wait to use them with some of my "crazy" makeup ideas!! Lol
By the ways, I bet most of you are exciting for Easter holiday break or some of you are even busy to get some nice/cute Easter gifts to your family/love one/ friends whoever you care about. Well, for me I'm also exciting for this holiday coz I will be busy for doing makeup!! Yeah I love it. Since I will be busy, I would love to say "Happy Easter" to you all in advance. So I did quick hand-drawing "My exclusive cute bunny" last night before bed for you guys!! Hope you all like it!
Once again, if you wanna try any makeup, do let me know, I am open for any makeup enquiries!

Love xoxo
Ki Ki L.
makeupartist.kkl@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment